Monday, October 12, 2009

Highlights

Having had (although mostly ignored) a blog for several weeks, I decided that it was a good idea to check out the competition. Blogspot has a tool where you can randomly surf to one of their blogs. Here's what popped up today. I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I think a babel-fish type translator MAY have been used on this:

Hi your on the road to taking much, i mean huge from forex market if you will follow my little advice and adapt it, i will be so pls to see your testimony rolling in.my analyzer will give you take-profit, stoploss, buy- level, sell-level and i have the nitty gritty way i use to make bug from this indicator which i will give you everything, Here is the demo i run with this great analyzer also i decide to use a broker platform that is popular so that you will not say i dont know them.if you are interested in this forex analyzer am going to give out, it worth $97 from my mentor but i will give it out at a very affordable amount so that each time you see my flag flying on anything about fx market you will be interest to try it. see you later......

No comments:

Post a Comment